$40,000 in interior upgrades.
$40,000 in landscaping.
EnerGuide 84 “Green” Rating by ENERGY STAR® means low monthly heating/cooling costs.
Whether you have small kids, teenagers, or no kids at all … this home and its highly-desirable location in Laurel is ideal for you.
Built in 2010 to show home specifications, this home has been beautifully maintained in “like new” condition by its original owners.
- Spacious main floor is an “open floor” concept covered with custom hand-scraped, 8-inch wide engineered hardwood. 9-ft tall ceillings further enhances the open feel with an abundance of natural light.
- Large kitchen with upgraded quartz countertop (hardest stone), high-end stainless steel appliances, and wall-to-wall / floor-to-ceiling kitchen cabinets.
- Two-tired patio in the back with retaining wall and decorative pillars continues the open concept out back.
- Professionally designed backyard/landscapping with 5 mature trees for privacy.
- Widened and extended garage provides additional storage.
- Luxury continues upstairs with vaulted ceilings, upgraded quartz countertops in all the bathrooms, with jacuzzi ensuite in the master bedroom.
- Central air-conditioning ensures you can live comfortably in all weathers.